Executive Council Member
If you’re looking for insight into top-flight business strategies and the future of healthcare, there’s no one quite like John Hillenmeyer.
During his successful 25+ year career at Orlando Health, John helped grow the $1.5 billion hospital system into what it is today. After being named CEO in 1997, John led an expansion of services with the opening of M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies, growing the organization to become Central Florida’s fifth-largest employer. His vision and leadership has helped shape the area’s economy and will be felt for generations – a pretty good legacy.
With TW2, John provides seasoned counsel for those looking to inject new life into their business goals. A strategic thinker in the truest sense of the word, he understands both the strategic and tactical components of business development and the steps to make it happen.
His long list of accomplishments earned him respect nationally in the healthcare industry and in the Central Florida community.
- Orlando Health, chief executive officer emeritus
- American College of Health Care Executives diplomate
- Florida Hospital Association Board, past chair
- VHA-Southeast executive committee and board member
- Downtown Development Board
- Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission, past chair
- SunTrust Bank board
- University of Central Florida Foundation